Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Will My Perdiction Be Correct???

As you may remember, I have been predicting this baby would be born on St. Nicholas Day, December 6, 2011... I also was confident and predicted it was a boy... well I have been told during at least 5 ultrasounds that Baby Kate is a girl- as recently as last Tuesday at her 36 week growth scan...

Although she is moving a ton, and tonight I would swear she kicked up with her feet and pushed down with her head as I could feel her at both ends of my uterus, not to mention the time tonight I thought she was reaching down my cervix... oddest feeling EVER, I have not had many contractions...

We do have her weekly Non Stress Test and fluid level check, followed by a visit with our perinatologist starting at 9:30 am... unless she breaks her bag of water... I'm guessing I will be wrong again...

Which is fine as I am not emotionally ready as I just love feeling her move inside of me... I also have some projects that I could use a few more days to complete such as adding ruffles and bows to her newborn onesies- just to ensure she is the best dressed newborn at the hospital...



No comments:

Post a Comment