Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Can't Sleep... Again...

Once again it is 2:36 am and I'm wide awake... I have a bit of indigestion, no signs of contractions, and the lack of desire to do anything productive... with Christmas Eve just 5 days away, I wish Baby Kate would break her water asap or wait until after the kids open their gifts on Christmas morning...  I really want to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family on Christmas Eve, then with our kids on Christmas morning... if Baby Kate makes her move any later than Tuesday or maybe Wednesday, we will celebrate her first Christmas at the hospital... doesn't sound like much fun to me... at the same time, I don't want her to make her move because I am really enjoying each and every move she makes inside of me... completely conflicted... well, it's completely out of my control, so why do I keep obsessing???  I am also a bit anxious about the entire C Section/Delivery process... I want everything to be perfect this time... I created a birth plan which I will share once it is complete... last time I battled nausea and it was so scary because Anna had the cord wrapped around her neck twice... I also have anxiety about being away from the kids for several days... truth be told... as wonderful as it sounds at times, I really don't like to be away from them for more than a few hours...


Hopefully the Sleepy Time Tea will kick in soon and I can catch a few winks before the kids get up for school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment