Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Anxiety...

slept through the night for the first time that I can remember... it felt so good to go to sleep when it was dark out and wake with the sun out...I don't even think I got up to go to the potty...


I was still so exhausted that I took a nap in the late morning...


Now it's 11:19... I am nervous about getting an epidural... I'm nervous about being in the operating room and seeing all of the nurses in full operating gear... I don't want to go back to the hospital... I just want to wake up one morning and have Baby Kate next to me... I don't want for her to leave my body... I think I'm a mess... I hate the thought that she will be here in 16 days or less... if we put off the scheduled C Section, we will have to pay our $4,000. insurance deductible in January as it starts over on 1-1-12...

Pat has offered to hold me... hopefully I can fall asleep in his arms... 

No comments:

Post a Comment