Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's 2:35 pm and I'm predicting I'm...

WRONG!!!  

That's ok, plenty of time to finish more projects... I just need to quit spending money on custom items for Baby Kate...  I just ordered 3 more hats, her Just Born-3 Week and Monthly Stickers, AND matching birth announcement long sleeved onesie...

Baby Kate did great during her monitoring and no contractions were noted... her fluid level was 19+ cm... our doctor visit went well... unless I suddenly develop pre eclampsia, Baby Kate stops doing well, or go into labor... we will not be meeting Baby Kate until her scheduled C Section date of December 27, 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment