Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Belly...

I Just Love having a BIG, HUG BELLY!!!!  Just last night, Pat suggested that I retire or at a minimum take one of my few maternity shirts out of the rotation... as you can see from the the photo, I have out grown it... but with 12 days until my scheduled C Section, the last thing I am going to do is buy new maternity clothes... Pat thinks I look like a little old man with a huge belly... I have to agree... my rear is gone and thighs are in much better shape... I couldn't be happier with my new figure... hopefully I can talk the doctor into a bit of a tummy tuck after the C Section... if not, oh well... that's what the abdominal binder is for... Thanks Baby Kate!!!  I'll seriously always be grateful...


After Pat's and my conversation about my tummy, I wanted to see just how big it was on Christmas Eve 2009... I was just 34 weeks pregnant with Sarah and Anna... I measured a HUGE 46 inches...
Christmas Eve... 2009

I just love being pregnant and having a BIG, HUGE BELLY!!!





Today, at 38 weeks 2 days, with Baby Kate, my belly measures 44 inches... since Christmas Eve is 9 days away... I could reach 46 inches again... that is if Baby Kate stays put... which is just fine with me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment