Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

6 Weeks Old and...

SO INDEPENDENT!!!
This week, Baby Kate has been in the swing several times... 


 She even took a two hour nap in her swing...

On Sunday night, she was busy starring at the butterfly mobile and lights...

She also spent time in her bouncy seat...

 she loves just looking around... even Callie stopped by to visit...


Baby Kate has been very busy moving her hands... she has grabbed my hair several times... twice she has fallen asleep with her arms above her head... I even saw her looking at her hands... 



Baby Kate has even tried to hold her own bottles...
I am so in love!!!  I try to spend every available minute hugging, cuddling, snuggling, watching, observing, kissing, and nursing Baby Kate...  Pat was out of town on business from Wednesday afternoon until Friday night... Then we celebrated Patrick's 13th birthday with a sleepover for my nephew and their friend from school... when Pat got home, he remarked that Baby Kate seemed a lot more alert... I couldn't agree more!!!  Saturday afternoon we spent nursing and napping... pure bliss!!!  I did sneak off for a snack break while Baby Kate snoozed...  

Pat and I both think we have seen her start to smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment