Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

25 Weeks and Even More Stunned...

It just hit me... if this baby breaks her water at the same time Sarah did, she will be here in less than 11 weeks...  11 WEEKS... that is like tomorrow... I am so, so excited and yet so not ready to have a brand new baby to care for... plus 4 Birthdays: Jack's 7th, Pat's 44th, my 41st and Lizzy's 9th...Halloween and Thanksgiving... Christmas for the other 7 Blessings and Sarah and Anna's 2nd birthday on January 8th...we will get it all together, but it just stunned me that she will be here so soon!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe it & how far you've come. I can't wait to meet the your new little girl... life is about to get even more fun! xo

    ReplyDelete