Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Can't Believe It Has Been One Week...

Since I Found Out About Our Little Shrimp!!!

That's what the baby looked like on the ultrasound yesterday at about 5.5 weeks... Dr. Simckes said it was one healthy looking embryo and was looking just like it should at that stage...

But, I still worry... the last baby Pat and I created in 2003 stopped developing around 6.5 weeks...

I will worry until this baby arrives in Heaven or on Earth, then if it is Earth, I'll worry about all sorts of new things like SIDS...

My sense of smell really kicked in last Saturday- 3 weeks after the baby was conceived... then today, I have had waves of nausea sweep over me- not to bad, but enough to catch my attention...

I'm anxiously looking forward to going to The Perinatal Center on Thursday... I'm praying we see a strong, healthy heart beat... I think that will bring me peace of mind...

It's 9:25 and I have been up since 7:15- usually I take a nap- I'm exhausted and going to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment