Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beta and Book Ideas!!!

On Wednesday morning, I called the office manager- I was driving myself crazy!!!  Beta 3985 and Progesterone was 132!!!  By Wednesday afternoon I was obsessively reading about Molar Pregnancies- which high betas can be related to per the website I picked... Pat said I just needed something to obsess and worry about... so true... what is wrong with me???

My ultrasound appointment is at 11:45- that is about 9 hours away... I can't sleep... it is 2:58 am... I woke up because I had to go potty so badly...

Book title that just came to me... I should get permission to use Deb's Blog Title 1st... assuming God has blessed me with my dream of twins, again...


"Who Says 8 Is Enough?" A "Real Mom's" journey of love, infertility, international adoption, domestic adoption, embryo adoption, and spontaneous pregnancy at 40...

Which "Real Mom" brings me to the blog post I need to write on my other blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment