Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Giving Up....

On Sleep That Is...


After 3+ hours of tossing and turning, 4 trips to the bathroom, lots of times feeling Baby Kate move... I've decided to catch up on blogs and have a cup of Sleepy Time Tea... hoping that will do the trick...


This lack of sleeping has been getting worse over the past several weeks, hit an all time Sleepless in St. Louis record this past week...Sleepy Time Tea + 2 Benadryl did nothing...  I finally I passed out from exhaustion last night... boy did that feel great this morning!!!


I'm not nervous or stressed... I'm actually in a good emotional place... About completely ready for her to come... I think at this point I can delegate anything that I don't finish or it can wait until I am home... I guess it is the hormones that are keeping me awake...


William and Patrick got all of the baby stuff out of our garage today... it needs to be recleaned, but that won't take long... I washed all of Baby Kate's new baby clothes and blankets... they just need to be packed for the hospital...


I finished Christmas shopping today and bought our tree... William and Patrick also pulled a bunch of Christmas decorations and lights out of the closet, so we can work on that tomorrow as well...


Pat thinks Baby Kate is looking for a way out whenever I show him how she is moving inside of my tummy... You can watch her move while I am sitting...


I am once again predicting a December 6th arrival as I confirmed on Thursday that was my Godmother/Aunt/Baby Kate's Great Aunt's birthday... unfortunately Gingie expectantly went to heaven in December of 1999 AND Baby Kate's Aunt Francey's Birthday, whose middle name is Lucile and Baby Kate is getting her middle name in honor of... plus it is St. Nicholas Day- one of my favorite saints...


For now, it is all in Baby Kate's hands... we can't wait to meet you sweetie!!! But are hoping you wait a bit longer so you go stronger and can come home when I do...




No comments:

Post a Comment