Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

41 Years Old and 29 Weeks Pregnant!!!!

What a Blessed Life!!!  My birthday was Friday, the 14th... I felt so blessed to be unexpectedly pregnant on my 41st birthday... I never would have dreamed or planned to be pregnant on my 41st birthday... I'm so glad that God did not listen to or honor my original dreams and plans...  Pat and I dreamed and planned to have a much simpler life... one with a large family... but without any adventurous trips more than half the way around the world... certainly not 5 times... we don't even like to fly... we thought and planned for all of our children to be conceived right here... at home... instead God brought from the East: William, Patrick, Lizzy, and Jack from Russia and Mary Christine from mid Missouri, and from the West: our California girls, Sarah and Anna...  Then to bring our family full circle... Baby K from our home...  Life is Grand!!!  Thank you, Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment