Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

16 Weeks by MY Calendar

I'm anxiously looking forward to my monthly appointment on Thursday... Some days I feel HUGE other days, like today, I feel like I am barely showing and wonder if my Lil One is still alive and well... looking forward to feeling movement so that I will be reassured on a regular basis...

On Tuesday of last week, someone asked me if I knew if I was having a boy or girl, so at least that day I was showing...

I have more energy, so at least I am slowly getting things done around here... not enough to dig out of the mess created during the 1st Trimester I spent on the couch, but something is better than nothing... Right???

I just met with the architect we are hoping to use if our municipality will allow us to add on... they have created a rule that based on your lot size, you can only have a certain amount of living space on the 1st and 2nd floors- we are about at our maximum and am hoping we can add on a half story that will not count due to a "loop hole" in the rule... we are hoping to add on a master bedroom and bath, with a family room below... It would be so nice to have extra room to expand and grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment