Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ambivalent

For now, we have a spot in the study- although the study could be completed before we begin treatment- then we would not have a spot...

Ambivalent... not sure what is best for our family and me at this point...
for now, we have an appointment for our consultation in Chicago on St. Patrick's Day- March 17th @ 12:30- our nephew, Kevin, is going to watch our kids at his apartment...

I just found this quote on someone's blog and think it sums up my concerns:

Regret for things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
--Sydney J. Harris

I just keep offering all of this up to God, requesting that He close doors sooner than later, if He does not want me to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment