Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ahhh... The IF Frustrations....

I've anxiously/patiently been waiting on Pat's sperm analysis results for 5 days... I called yesterday, no call back... just called today... they will not tell me- only Pat... nice to know... I would have had him call yesterday but did not know that I can bring in his sperm, but can't find out about them... a courtesy call telling me that would have been nice!!!

After bringing in a piece of paper with the lab tests I needed written on it, discussing it with both the doctor and nurse AND sending in a fax to the doctor's office to confirm the correct tests were ordered... I am so glad I trusted my gut and looked at the fax from the doctor's office... only 2 of the required 5 lab tests were ordered- the blood has to be drawn on menstrual cycle days 2-5, yesterday was day 5, so if I would have waited until the labs came back, it would have been too late for this cycle and we would have missed the opportunity to qualify for the IVF Study... AND the nurse added an extra test not required- which the doctor told her not to add...

No comments:

Post a Comment