Our Miracle Blessing: Baby Kate

After adopting seven wonderful blessings, we were thrilled to find ourselves 15 weeks pregnant on our 15th Wedding Anniversary with "Our Miracle Blessing"!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sights, Smells, Oh My!!!

Now certain sights- such as this one from yesterday of a man cleaning out his beard and looking at whatever he pulled out of it- and smells- which I can smell from far away make me nauseated... greasy dishes- ugh!!!  I told Pat if all goes well at Thursday's Ultrasound, we are going to have to have a pregnancy talk about whay my tummy can handle and what it can't...

Food does not sound good most of the time... I am trying to eat as soon as something sounds good, because otherwise, almost immediately, it doesn't sound good...

I'm so, so tired... I want to sleep all of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment